i am going to try being a vegetarian in january so here’s a head start!
i have been sick for the past two weeks so i haven’t really had time to cook so last night, i decided to go all out and make myself a feast! these burgers were surprisingly easy! plus, mashing up the vegetable mixture is pretty fun!
black bean burgers
red onion (diced)
cilantro (finely chopped)
red pepper (minced)
bread crumbs (loads of bread crumbs)
dash of coriander
salt and pepper
my black bean burger was served with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos and a bit of ketchup on a potato bread bun.
on the side: sweet potato fries and a golden beet & goat cheese salad
- leoline-hansen reblogged this from tu-as-faim
- peaceloveanducks likes this
- tomturbo17 likes this
- carlyalys likes this
- betterthanlegos likes this
- twbasketcase reblogged this from pampampam and added:
- twbasketcase likes this
- faroutinto likes this
- heyscatcatt likes this
- hooooopla likes this
- pampampam reblogged this from tu-as-faim
- franciscotirado likes this
- tu-as-faim posted this